Just east of downtown Cincinnati, alongside Interstate 71, there’s a dense, jungle-like thicket of trees and shrubs along the hillside leading up to Mt. Adams. The multi-acre site has been a favorite haunt of homeless people for many years. I’m guessing one or more of them modified this sign to read “Trespassers will be pros.”
Get every new dubbatrubba post via email!
- Leave the gun. Take the cannoli. April 17, 2021
- The Write Stuff April 9, 2021
- A standing Ovation for great art April 5, 2021
- The Paris of the Midwest (according to a Mighty Duck) March 31, 2021
- Step into my office March 27, 2021