[I’m doing a rerun today – this post originally ran back in 2015, when only three people knew of this blog’s existence. Now there are at least 10 – count ’em – 10 folks who check out this blog on occasion, which counts as “going viral” in my book…]
Happy Easter! Here’s hoping your kids feel like these kids today:
Parents, just a few Easter Egg Hunt reminders…
1. Don’t hide hard-boiled eggs unless:
A. you really really would like egg salad for lunch for the next 3 weeks
B. you keep a map with the location of every egg. If not, it’s guaranteed that at least one egg will go undiscovered… and your house will stink to high heaven in a couple of weeks.
2. Be prepared to find that fake plastic Easter basket “grass” around your house until at least the 4th of July.
3. Using leftover Halloween candy in Easter baskets is unacceptable.
4. Coconut may help your cake look more like a bunny, but most kids won’t eat it.
5. Get the hollow chocolate bunnies unless you want to make an emergency visit to the dentist for a cracked tooth.
You done said…