This past weekend was Uber-relaxing for me… except I don’t find being an Uber driver (and an unpaid one at that) very relaxing.
- Friday afternoon: Pick up Peter from his class field trip at Northern Kentucky University, drive him home.
- Take Leah to the thrift shop so she could look for Halloween costumes, then drive her back home, just in time to…
- Take Peter to his job at the pizza parlor, and get home just in time to…
- Take Andrew and his friend to the junior high dance at school.
- Bring home Andrew, his friend and another friend (guess that kid’s parents found out about our complimentary ride policy), as well as Leah, who was attending the football game. Drop each kid off at their respective home.
- Saturday afternoon: drive Leah to a friend’s house so she could get ready for a classmate’s Halloween party
- Saturday evening: pick up Leah and 3 friends at the party, and drive them all back to their homes.
7 trips, a total of 14 different stops… $0 earned. I need more hustle in my side hustle.
Good thing these kids don’t know that I failed my taxi driver test: