I belong to a community-based website that allows folks in my part of town to post notices – lost dogs, community council meetings, crime reports, etc. This was posted on the site a couple of days ago:
Several thoughts came to mind:
- Looks like someone just locked up “Salesperson of the Month” for January.
- Seems like the grandson has a bone to pick with the seller. A T-Bone!
- The seller was just knighted by Queen Elizabeth II. Call him Sir Loin.
- Grandma actually only needed $10 worth of meat, but since she didn’t have Amazon Prime Rib she needed to buy $335 worth to get free shipping.
- If you want the best quality meat, you have to buy it out of the trunk of someone’s car.
- There’s a special place in hell reserved for folks who prey on housebound grandmothers. And they’re probably enjoying plenty of juicy flame-broiled steaks.
- “Meat peddlers” would be a great name for a punk rock band.
- Alert the authorities: